[Qgis-developer] QEP about Multimap support for QGIS

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 29 02:31:11 PDT 2016

Hi Roberto, I only removed some QgsMapCanvas parameter in some dialog's constructor in the app module, but I can revert it to avoid plugins to be changed if they use it.
For tools and plugins I think I don't break any API. For MapTools you can override the new "setMapCanvas" method if you want update some setting in your own tool. For Plugins I didn't change any code, but there are new methods in QgisInterface object to query the current list of canvas created in the application, defaut map canvas, etc...
Of course, all advices are welcome, If the qgis dev community want use this commit as start point!!!
Best regards
Alvaro