[Qgis-developer] DWG/DXF Import on Linux

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 22 06:46:35 PST 2016

Hi Pedro,

What version of GDAL are you using? Geopackage support needs >= 2.0, for
some geopackage features even higher. Many Linux distros ship with older
GDAL releases.

Do you have the libdxfrw libray installed?

On Linux your best bet to test the very latest releases of the libs and
QGIS would be to self-compile all the necessary libraries
(GDAL/libdxfrw) and QGIS. I did it that way and it works fine.

Andreas