[Qgis-developer] Expression variables in QGIS server

Tom Palan thomas at palan.at
Fri Feb 26 08:34:59 PST 2016

hi,

I was trying to implement dynamic setting of Expression Variables when handling server requests (Example use case: I want to render another logo in a composition map depending on a project-variable), as I got stuck testing the behaviour of expression variables in server-requests.
I have a print composition map, where a label text is set to a project scope expression variable. When I execute the server request the label is not printed (or printed empty).

Does QGIS server not use expression variables defined at project level?

thanks,
--
Tom Palan
palan3 IT solutions OG