[Qgis-developer] User Input panel: what is it?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:15:57 PST 2016

Hi,
Denis, thanks for your explanation and sorry for answering just now

If this panel opens (automatically) only in particular situations, do we
need it listed there? User, as I did, may want to activate it and be
confused for nothing.
Wouldn't it better to have it hidden and just make it appear when the user
is using the appropriate tool?

Regards,
Harrissou