[Qgis-developer] saga 2.3.0 rc1 released - please help testing!

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:29:49 PDT 2016

Hi QGis devs,

Saga has just released the first RC candidate for version 2.3.0 [1]. For
those missing the earlier discussions, our goal is to make 2.3.x a long
term stable branch, ideal for eg using in processing.

This also means that now is an ideal time to test saga and report any
problems back, so we can still fix them before the 2.3 release.

One issue which was mentioned on this list, that saga_cmd only worked with
shapefiles [2] has been resolved: you can now pass other files supported by
ogr [3]. This could be very interesting for processing.

Kind Regards,
Johan

[1 ]https://sourceforge.net/p/saga-gis/mailman/message/35175078/

[2]