[Qgis-developer] WFS question in QGIS master

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 31 08:14:36 PDT 2016

Hi all, Hi Even,

I am testing the new WFS improvements in QGIS master.

We have a WFS service offering 1.1 and 2.0: see
https://www.zg.ch/behoerden/direktion-des-innern/geoportal/geodaten-einbinden/web-feature-service-wfs

The direct URL to the WFS is:
http://webdienste.zugmap.ch/landwirtschaft_naturschutz_wfs/service.svc/get

When I connect, I force it to version 2.0. The layer listing appears
fine - but when I add a layer, I get the following error message:

------------------

Layer gmgml:LW_Bewirtschaftungseinheiten: Download of features for layer
gmgml:LW_Bewirtschaftungseinheiten failed or partially failed: Server
generated an exception in GetFeature response: Value
urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::21781 provided for a parameter SRSNAME is
invalid.. You may attempt reloading the layer with F5

Is this a problem in the WFS server or in the client issueing an invalid
request? Can QGIS do something do be more tolerant and display this WFS
layer?

I would very much appreciate if you could have a look at this service.

Thank you very much,

Andreas