[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite layers not displaying in QGIS 2.14, works ok in QGIS 2.8

Christophe Damour sigeal at sigeal.com
Tue May 31 08:23:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

I posted an issue about once month ago about SpatiaLite layers not
displaying in QGIS 2.14 whereas they do in QGIS 2.8 :
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/14626
This issue has been corrected by Jürgen - thanks so much to him - but
the target version is 2.16.
As 2.14 is meant to be next LTR, I wonder if the patch could be
backported in next 2.14 point release  ?

--
Christophe