[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Sep 2 03:27:00 PDT 2016

Thank you very much for the summary Andrea! Sounds like the code sprint
really was a great boost for styling interoperability.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> I think the PSC / OSGEO(?) should try to find funding for this further
> as the GEOFOSS ecosystem as a whole would benefit for this.

​I've been talking to a lot of QGIS & Geoserver users at FOSS4G and
FOSS4G-NOR who would be really interested in being able to export SLDs that
Geoserver understands from QGIS.

I think this topic could have crowd-sourcing potential, if a dev picks it
up.

Best wishes,
Anita
​