[Qgis-developer] Python and keyboard shortcuts

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Fri Sep 2 04:57:10 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to setup a keyboard shortcut for a method in my plugin and was looking at the following code snippet:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/snippets.html#how-to-call-a-method-by-a-key-shortcut