[Qgis-developer] pg_services on Windows

Tudor Barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 23:06:20 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,
You can check out 1.3. Setup workstation — QGEP 0.5 documentation for your answer.
Basically,  on Windows, the caveat is that you need to save pg_service.conf in Unix format in order to work.One way to do it is to open it with Notepad++and Edit --> EOL Conversion --> UNIX Format --> File save
All the best,Tudor

|   |
1.3. Setup workstation — QGEP 0.5 documentation
   |  |