[Qgis-developer] 2.16 Globe plugin on Mac

Daven Quinn dev at davenquinn.com
Wed Sep 21 07:28:18 PDT 2016

Hi Sandro,

It is not listed anywhere in the plugin manager to be enabled or disabled. All other plugins I am accustomed to seeing in that list are there (629 in total) but “Globe” is nowhere to be found, unless it resides under some non-intuitive name. So, no opportunity to enable the plugin in the usual way.

Thanks,
Daven

On September 21, 2016 at 1:16:54 AM, Sandro Mani (manisandro at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Daven

> doesn’t show up in the plugin directory or menu

Does this mean in the plugins menu or in the list of plugins in the plugin manager? If the former, please check the plugin manager an make sure the plugin is enabled. With the plugin enabled, a globe icon should also appear in the plugin toolbar.

Hope this helps
Sandro