[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Server] Maintain it and create a team

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Mon Sep 26 08:08:20 PDT 2016

Hi

Are you telling that the server codebase could rely on these features (multiproject management and layer cache) with
the actual refactoring ?  This would be really a good thing - (and also a better handling of the layer registry that introduces weird
things with the ownership of layers).

Afaik, trying to genuinely load a project in a headless qgis leads to a crash, and this why the server had to
manage things on its own.

Regards
David