[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Server] Maintain it and create a team

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Sep 26 09:06:11 PDT 2016

Wow, I am impressed by the amount of feedback and active interest in the
QGIS server.

With this motivation behind it I am confident this part of the project
can be continued in a solid and sustainable way.

From a technical perspective I also fully agree with Jürgen that keeping
the source code in the same repository than the core functionality.

If I understand correctly, the grant proposal by Martin should already
cover part of the required refactoring (fingers crossed it gets
accepted) and with the resources available which offered support in
various ways in this thread I don't think it is out of scope to fix the
remaining issues.

Best regards,
Matthias