[Qgis-developer] QGIS D3 DataVis Plugin Status Report

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:04:17 PDT 2016

Hi Calvin,

well thanks to the complete refactoring code made by Micheal and Etienne
the ui is completely changed.

Just clone the last version of the repository and try it.

No more external tmp file. The plots are directly shown inside a webview.
Moreover the plot is interactive with the map cavas objects.

Give it a try! Adding other plot types is realy easy too.

If we can put the efforts togheter it will be awesome.

Cheers

Matteo