[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] bug tracker cleanup

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 3 10:33:53 PDT 2017

Hi Giovanni,

Il 03/04/2017 15:08, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:

> see my previous email. If no one cares (not even the users), why keep
> them open? they can serve well as reference even closed, and if they
> are really important bugs they will be naturally reopened.

once closed, nobody will see them. It is a reality that long standing
issues are sometimes picked up by someone and fixed, even after years.
To me closing a valid issue just because nobody is working on it is like
hiding the dust under the carpet.
IMHO thickets should be closed on their merit, i.e. if they are not
valid, or not reproducible.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu