[Qgis-developer] QGEP - right place to raise issues and discuss technical matters ?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:16:04 PDT 2017

Hi Michaël,
nice to see more people join the water application fest :).

good question, and we could ask the same for similar projects like QWAT and
the others ready to launch.

Your point is that we miss mailing list / IRC or other channels dedicated
to those projects ?

My guess is that it is up to each Steering comitee to decide if they want
to open those channels.

My personal opinion is a big yes, still we need to avoid opening *yet
another list of channels* when current cluttering is quite high (mails,
irc, gitter, matrix, git pr and issues, wikis) It's a real challenge for us
to avoid communication gaps.

Maybe we could discuss that at Essen, will you join?

Matthias, Denis, any opinion ?

Régis