[Qgis-developer] DWG/DXF Import -- Geopackage

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:01:57 PDT 2017

Hi all

while updating the doc to describe a future unique "Add data" button
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aMX9jOfl10q8oETRzOHSHnRpHCc7UJ1dDnCCq3VyTAY/edit?usp=sharing
I stumbled upon the *Project / DWG/DXF Import*.

2 questions here:

   - Is there a reason why this import tool is stored under "Project"?
   Doesn't seem consistent to me but maybe I am missing a point
   - It's quite confusing that the menu is called "DWG/DXF" while it is
   actually here to import Geopackage layers

Also, when trying to import this sample dataset
http://www.geopackage.org/data/gdal_sample_v1.2_no_extensions.gpkg I get an
error "Could not open layer list", although all goes well if I
drag-and-drop from the browser.

Not sure if I should open a bug report or if this is all being taken care
of already?

Cheers

Stéphane

--

“When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make
you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable." --