[Qgis-developer] Processing: gdal_calc generates Python.exe has stopped working on Windows

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Apr 25 01:26:22 PDT 2017

Hi,

On Tue, 25. Apr 2017 at 10:05:43 +0200, René-Luc Dhont wrote:
> About Osgeo4W, we have opened a tickets 4 years ago about PHP to help users
> tested Lizmap and QGIS Server on windows, but we nerver have any reaction
> https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/343

The webstuff is not maintained in OSGeo4W (32bit, doesn't exists at all for
64bit - as qgis doesn't strictly need it).  qgis server is there - but for
64bit you need to add apache (probably the best bet for 32bit too - it's apache
is really old).

> I know that QGIS is build with some packages coming from OSgeo4W, I suppose
> that some part of the project are maintained and I thank you those who do
> it.

GRASS is maintained by Martin Landa, the rest essentially by me (there are some
people on and off contributing something).

But not everything is actively kept uptodate - dependencies just when QGIS or
some of it's direct dependencies require it.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode