[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server vs LTR

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Aug 2 02:09:20 PDT 2017

Hi all,
now that 2.18 is LTR, I think many people will be tempted to upgrade
their qgis-server. I'm not aware of anyone testing the new version of
the server, either alone or with Lizmap oe QWC2 clients.
During the HF I'd like to do the testing, if nobody has already done.
So the questions are:
* anyone has done the testing?
* anyone wants to join the effort, either here in Ndebo or remotely?
* anyone has an indication that 2.18 server could fail?
* any are were testing would require spacial care? Maybe external wms,
wfs, tms?
Thanks for feedback.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu