[QGIS-Developer] New QGIS user groups registered in 2017?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Dec 4 10:49:40 PST 2017

Hi all

Have you started a country level QGIS user group in the last year? I will shortly be putting out a call for nominations for new voting members and we need to know about any new user groups that were formed in this year as under our governance system we appoint a voting member from the community for every country user group representative. This process is explained somewhat in this older blog post:

http://blog.qgis.org/2016/05/04/call-for-nominations-for-voting-members-of-the-qgis-org-board/

If you have registered a new country group, please forward me details of:

* The country your user group represents
* The URL for your country user group’s web site
* The name of your country user group’s representative
* The email address of your country user group’s representative

Currently I am aware of the new groups created for Norway, South Africa, France, Sweden and Georgia.

Thank you

Regards

---

Tim Sutton