[QGIS-Developer] New QGIS user groups registered in 2017?

Tudor Barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 03:15:31 PST 2017

Hello Tim and others,
I wanted to announce that we've created the Romanian User group under the name "Asociația Utilizatorilor QGIS". We are in the last steps of creating a legal non-profit in Romania with the same name (although I know it's not a requirement).Although qgis.ro is up for several days the specific content will be ready in the following weeks.
Required details:
* The country your user group represents: Romania
* The URL for your country user group’s web site: qgis.ro
* The name of your country user group’s representative: Tudor Bărăscu
* The email address of your country user group’s representative: tudor.barascu (at) qtibia (dot) ro
We've been functioning for some time in Romania (QGIS workshops at the geo-spatial.org meetings,  Romanian translation, etc.) and it was time to make in official.
Do we have to do anything else?
All the best,
Tudor