[QGIS-Developer] More errors from OS X 10.13 compiling

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Thu Dec 7 08:14:38 PST 2017

Salut !

> The patch has been added this week according to git blame (maybe a copy/paste)
> In the QT issue tracker, they said the issue has been fixed in Qt 5.4.1 only https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-40449 so we might keep this code.
>
> I made a PR already in QGIS: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5822

Swell. Since MacPorts runs with Qt 5.9, this is fine for me to comment out. Thanks for your input.

A finer approach in the code would be to enable/disable the patch according to the Qt version QGis gets compiled with, but I’m still skeptical the patch would compile with, say Qt 5.3 on OS X 10.13 (has Core Foundation API been changed?).

Bonne soirée et merci !
Vincent