[QGIS-Developer] Qgis r.stream.distance

Eva Schindele eva.schindele at ufz.de
Fri Dec 15 04:35:24 PST 2017

Dear All,

 I use Qgis with Grass plugin, but the r.stream.distance function isnĀ“t shown in my toolbox. Is it anyway possible to add it there?
In the modulelist, which is shown in the following link, it is even not mentioned.  (https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-QGIS_relevant_module_list)

The attempt to get it in through adding the r.strem.distance.exe- file in the folder where all modules are, failed.

What have I done wrong or what is moreover necessary to do?

I tried to figure it out a long time without any solution.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance.

Eva Schindele
<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext><signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>