[QGIS-Developer] The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:49:02 PST 2017

On 18 December 2017 at 16:38, Patrick Dunford <enzedrailmaps at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry. I have appreciated since writing this email that you guys could not
> have foreseen how the project properties dialog box crashes because no one
> else reported that as a bug.

It's not so much that - you've reported a valid bug, and for that
we're grateful.

Just please, remember that we're all REAL people here, we can keep
emails and bug reports courteous and professional. It just makes it a
nicer work environment for all of us. In the end we WANT to give you a
stable, bug free software... but it's also nice to be able to do this
without feeling attacked.

Nyall

*It's highly likely I'm overreacting here... the combination of
pre-Christmas & pre-release stress makes for a potent recipe!!