[QGIS-Developer] Calling Processing Algorithm GUI From Menu

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:39:18 PST 2017

Hi Calvin,

In the processing options, there is a Menus (requires restart) section. In
there, all processing algorithms should be listed, including yours. For
each tool, you can set a menu path (separated by slashes If I recall), and
if you what a button to show in the toolbars.

Alexandre Neto

C Hamilton <adenaculture at gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 18/12/2017 às
21:03:

> I am in the process of making some of my plugins accessible to the
> Processing Toolbox. I have it working from the processing toolbox, but how
> do I launch the processing algorithm GUI from my plugin menu as if I were
> double clicking on it in the toolbox?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Calvin

Alexandre Neto