[QGIS-Developer] Calling Processing Algorithm GUI From Menu

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:08:49 PST 2017

What I am asking is for the API call to display a particular Processing
algorithm dialog box. For example in the processing documentation at:

https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/processing/console.html

there are the following calls:

processing.alglist()
processing.runalg(name_of_the_algorithm, param1, param2, ..., paramN,
       Output1, Output2, ..., OutputN)
processing.algoptions("saga:slopeaspectcurvature")

The documentation does not mention any call to display the associated
dialog box and that is what I am looking for.

Incidentally, is there processing API documentation? It doesn't appear to
be a part of the QGIS python API.

Thanks!!!