[QGIS-Developer] PostGIS 3D cube lacks vertical faces

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 03:11:40 PST 2017

My bad Martin, I thought 3d renderer was on. Now I can see the cube
correctly.

For the zoom limit, I can understand the rationale, but it should be at
least configurable.
In this case we have a cube with a unit face and this will probably hit the
current limit, but in case of man made artifacts (buildings, etc.) these
tiny dimensions will happen frequently....

giovanni