[QGIS-Developer] Calling Processing Algorithm GUI From Menu

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:17:18 PST 2017

My purpose is with my Shape Tools plugin. Currently I have several
functions that have a GUI and are launched from the Shape Tools menu. With
Victor's help I have one of them as a processing module and I will convert
more. I still want to be able to launch the functions from the Shape Tools
menu, but I see no reason to have two different GUI instances if I can run
the processing GUI. There is one advantage with the processing GUI in that
it automatically handles saving the output to various formats which my GUI
does not.