[Qgis-developer] WMS metadata() in non-English locale

Nicolas Boisteault boisteault at observatoire-environnement.org
Wed Feb 1 01:38:40 PST 2017

Matthias, are you sure the metadata() method translates VERSION term?

If yes, there should be a another way to get original VERSION metadata
from GetCapabilities which is always in english.

Le 2017-02-01 10:17, Tom Chadwin a écrit :

> I think that's exactly what metadata() does. Perhaps I need to issue a new
> getCapabilities request to the server, but fake/force an English locale? I
> don't know how..
>
> -----
> Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon

Links:
------
[1]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WMS-metadata-in-non-English-locale-tp5305601p5305673.html