[Qgis-developer] Processing "Create script collection plugin" RuntimeError: Could not load layer: memory:

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Feb 2 03:56:41 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm testing the "Create script collection plugin" functionality in QGIS
2.18.3.

The plugin seems to be created fine and the scripts show up in the QGIS
section of the toolbox. (Took me a while to find them there.)

But when running any of the scripts, I get: RuntimeError: Could not load
layer: memory:

If I specify an output file instead of "Create temporary layer", the script
runs fine and the output is created correctly.

If I run the script stand-alone (without integrating it into a plugin),
temporary output works fine.

Is this a known issue? Or should I file a ticket?

Best wishes,
Anita