[Qgis-developer] Symbolizing a discrete or a boolean raster

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:47:15 PST 2017

Dear all

we have now managed to set up a concrete offer for this feature and are now
looking for funding. The costs are 4000€ and we have gathered 2000-2500€ so
far.

Is there anyone on this list who also craves for this feature and would
like to financially support it? I can provide any additional info offline.

Also, given the relatively low costs, I'd prefer to avoid a full-fledge
crowdsourcing campaign. Too much overhead.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Stéphane