[Qgis-developer] Application jmp_buf size changed

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:16:39 PST 2017

Yesterday I built the latest 2.18 code on a Virtualbox with Ubuntu GNOME
guest. Compilation went fine but when I try to run QGIS it fails
immediately with the following error:

libpng warning: Application jmp_buf size changed
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Can someone give me ideas for how to resolve this? Some Googling around
leads me to believe it may be related to GRASS in some way. I installed
7.2.0 and 6.4.6 from source without any problems before compiling QGIS.

Thanks,
Spencer