[Qgis-developer] Outline/border -> stroke?

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:41:29 PST 2017

As a non-Dev (only a user) and a non native English speaker:

   - Yes to consistency!
   - "Stroke" is also less clear to me than "Border" or "Outline". I would
   prefer one of those 2 but I will not object if english-speakers think that
   "stroke" is more correct
   - Yes to keep the stroke / border / outline of the polygons by default
   (same reason as Mathieu)
   - Default color for the polygons: what about (as a compromise) having by
   default a dark grey instead of 0 / 0 / 0? I believe this looks nicer than
   plain black in most cases

Cheers

Stéphane

Le mardi 7 février 2017, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> a écrit :

> Il 07/02/2017 10:09, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:
>
> > I agree, and tried to do this change a while ago. Unfortunately it's
> > not easy (possible?). Here's an example why:
>
> Urhg, too bad - thanks for the analysis. Cleaning this up deeply would
> require much work, right?
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
> https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=IT&q=qgis,arcgis

“When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make
you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable." --
Clifton Fadiman