[Qgis-developer] Future of standalone browser?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Feb 23 07:07:23 PST 2017

Hi Caio,

On Thu, 23. Feb 2017 at 11:58:24 -0300, Caio Hamamura wrote:
> So, nowadays we keep an ESRI Licence just to use ArcCatalog (which is what
> I expected QGIS Browser to be)

The browser already was removed - if I'm not mistaken this is the first
response from someone who likes to keep it.

But it sounds like you didn't use the standalone browser yet, correct?
The browser within QGIS should also offer what you need.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode