[Qgis-developer] Hackfests in 2017

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:13:52 PST 2017

Hi all,
Great news that we have those events on the rails!

I wondered what happened with madeira and switzerland proposals?  I
struggle with the flow of mails, lists, gitters and IRC and am asking if I
missed something (maybe we should do something about the gitter  - irc
redundancy BTW).

Cheers, and thanks for organizing that, this is a lot of work but really
useful and appreciated!
Régis