[Qgis-developer] Hackfests in 2017

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jan 10 13:05:33 PST 2017

Hi Régis,
Switzerland is next year and Maderia also later.

Next month I´ll send out a call for next year hackfests – so we can plan longterm. There have been contact to several places. But we have ended up with Essen and Nødebo this year.
Hope you are attending ☺
Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark