[Qgis-developer] Symbolizing a discrete or a boolean raster

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:05:43 PST 2017

Hi Alexandre

(also posting on user-)

I 100% agree with you and I would love to somehow give back to QGIS (I did
already, but at a small scale).

I mostly wanted to know if I am the only one to wish for this feature.
Apparently not the case: many have expressed the same wish!

Now funding: I would love to have a rough idea what "not very expensive"
means. If there are any dev around who could have the interest / skills to
implement this feature, can we somehow go concrete and work together on a
feature description and tentative budget? The situation is obviously very
different if we talk about 1.000 or 20.000€

Cheers

Stéphane