[Qgis-developer] Valid or invalid geom in PostGIS?

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 16 04:12:53 PST 2017

Yes, Paolo is right.
There is a project option to set the simplification default setting for new layers. But you can change this setting to each layer you want (e.g layers throwing these errors).
Could ST_RemoveRepeatedPoints from QGIS 2.14 to be the guilty?
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/#feature-use-st-removerepeatedpoints-for-server-side-simplification-with-postgis-2-2-or-newer-layers

Best regardsAlvaro