[Qgis-developer] Exported SLD size or displacementX/Y are not reimported correctly due to mm/pixel ambiguity

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:04:00 PST 2017

The fact is that in the qgssymbollay[v2]utils.cpp there are already
all encode/decode UOM stuffs since 2012 (by G.Sucameli), but these
static routines seems not used in any part of qgis code. I'm still
investigating...
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition