[Qgis-developer] Status of QGIS3

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:02:50 PST 2017

> It was my argument to "sell" the sponsorship to our users.

Good to know ! I probably could have sold that to my previous employer that
way. So displaying a diagram explaining the average proportion of fund
destinations on the sponsoring page could be great. Could be something like
that "sponsoring funds generally go to:
(fake values) 60% bug fixing and infrastructure for quality, 20 % to
developper meeting, 10% for documentation..."

Cheers!

Régis