[Qgis-developer] Spatialite in QGIS master

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Jan 30 14:15:24 PST 2017

Hi,

A quick question from user land.

Does having to explicitly set that option mean that spatialite might not be supported in the packaged releases of QGIS 3?

As someone that has (mostly) been paying attention to the continued stream of "shape files are so old and decrepit" comments that come up on these lists, and is making an attempt to learn one of the “modern” storage types (say spatialite) I’d like to know before 3 is released if I should be switching to a different path.