[QGIS-Developer] [Processing] Dissolve with unique field cause segmentation fault

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:56:31 PDT 2017

Hi Giovanni,

> if this issues you are finding (by the way thanks a lot for the
> testing) do affect only master, then please file a regression ticket
> straight away on the bug tracker (affected version "master" of
> course). With the Processing overhaul is kind of expected to have a
> lot of things to be fixed, better not lose track of any of them.

ok I'll directly file a ticket on the issue tracker.
I remember a recent mail by Nyall with other Processing tests where he
said to write directly in the list..

anyway, for me is sure not a problem to do both if this helps to solve
the issues.

BTW: should I assign someone in particular for the issue?

Thanks!

Matteo