[QGIS-Developer] Processing tests.. continuing...

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:03:03 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm continuing testing.. The buffer algorithm seems not working properly:

the distance filled in the box is definitely not taken into account. I'm
sure I've used only projected data (no geographic CRS) and with
different datasets, even with different distances added the final buffer
looks always really small with a buffer of 10 meters (values added have
been really different)

moreover, I think that the current "buffer" algorithm should melt the
old "fixed" and "variable" buffer ones. But when a layer is selected in
the combobox and instead of adding a number for the buffer, one wants to
select a field, by opening the Expression Widget, no fields appear in
the menu "Fields and Values".

Thanks to all

Matteo