[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] gdalogr-Processing in QGIS 3.0

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:14:07 PDT 2017

On 7 July 2017 at 16:09, EZUSoft <qgis at makobo.de> wrote:
> Hi @all,
> with the weekly build from february this code works:
> import processing
> processing.runalg('gdal:convertformat',"d:/test/mydxf.dxf", 0, opt ,
> "d:/test/myshp.shp")
>
> Now I test the weekly build "c1d339c"  and it does not work:
> Error: AttributeError: module 'processing' has no attribute 'runalg'

This is all in a state of flux. In QGIS 3.0 you would do something like:

processing.run( 'gdal:convertformat', {'INPUT':"d:/test/mydxf.dxf",
... , 'OUTPUT':'d:/test/myshp.shp'} )

i.e. you know use a dict for specifying the options.

But gdal algorithms are not available yet - only a handful of qgis ones.

Nyall