[QGIS-Developer] Processing tests.. continuing...

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:16:59 PDT 2017

> Hmmm. I've seen other reports of this nature, but not sure what causes
> it (it's not processing specific). Do you have the QGIS Qt custom
> widgets plugin installed by any chance?

touching a painful point here.. :)

well I have this situation:

/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/debian/libqgis-customwidgets.install.in
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/debian/libqgis-customwidgets.lintian-overrides
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/python/custom_widgets/qgis_customwidgets.py
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/src/customwidgets/qgiscustomwidgets.cpp
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/src/customwidgets/qgiscustomwidgets.h
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt4/uic/widget-plugins/qgis_customwidgets.py
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/plugins/designer/libqgis_customwidgets.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/plugins/designer/libqgis_customwidgets.so.2.8.6
/usr/share/doc/libqgis-customwidgets
/usr/share/doc/libqgis-customwidgets/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libqgis-customwidgets/copyright

and I compile QGIS with WITH_CUSTOM_WIDGETS=OFF

>>> So for now this is just a demo algorithm, which will probably be
>>> hidden when the fixed distance/variable distance buffer algs are
>>> ported across.
>>
>> So the fixed/variable distance algorithms will be restored until the
>> native buffer is ready to replace both of them?
>
> Yep.

perfect..

Thanks

Matteo