[QGIS-Developer] Debug C++ QGIS plugin with VS

qdqgisdev qdqgisdev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:40:44 PDT 2017

Hi Jurgen
thx for your feedback

1°)I will use VS2010 then.
2°)Regarding "RelWithDebInfo" do i need to use Cmake to build ?
I thought CMake was required to build qgis. What we try to do is debugging a
plugin (DLL)
Am I supposed to build the DLL with Cmake ?

The DLL works fine in release mode but sometimes it crashes and I have no
idea on how to debug step by step.
I'd like to attach to process but when i try to do that i get
Debug Assertion Failed! Expression: _pFirstBlock == pHead

Upfront THX