[QGIS-Developer] [Processing] Dissolve with unique field cause segmentation fault

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:17:05 PDT 2017

Hi devs,

don't hate me if I'm bombing the list, but I'm going through the
Processing algorithm making tests as deep as I can.

The Dissolve algorithms work super fine except when an unique field is
chosen for the dissolving. In this case I have a segmentation fault and
QGIS crashes.

Tried with different dataset and it happens every time.

I don't have any log information, just segmentation fault

Thanks!

Matteo