[QGIS-Developer] Incremental drawing possible?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 11 02:22:52 PDT 2017

Hi Martin,

Sounds interesting. Of course this is not urgent. We now need to
concentrate on all the stuff that requires refactoring and API changes
in the master branch.

But it would really be nice, if such rendering improvements could be
introduced in a future 3.x version. Maybe something for the next QGIS
grants program?

Andreas