[QGIS-Developer] QGIS/OGR: FeatureIds reassigned on write to data provider?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 02:41:33 PDT 2017

why not add the feature to a more detailed notification of what is
wrong during commitChanges? Like point out a more detailed report of
the failing feature/attribute/geometry? it would just a new signal and
EditBuffer cache.

just my 2c
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition