[QGIS-Developer] About dialogue: QGIS code revision vs QGIS code branch

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 17 08:07:03 PDT 2017

Hi Jürgen,

thx for the fix.

Unfortunately I now get a crash during startup after I compiled the
newest version ;-)

QGIS died on signal 11. Could not attach to process. There is some more
stuff in the error message. Not sure if it is relevant.

I did a "ninja clean" to make sure there is no old stuff around that may
cause the crash.

Andreas